Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Ten For Tuesday Episode 053

This episode features a mix of new-ish, 90s and then a lot older stuff as well as bands from Germany, Peru, England and the U.S. I'm finally getting around to investigating some cool Peruvian bands that I should have looked into while I was in their home country last summer but unfortunately didn't. Sometimes the internet is a great tool even though I don't hablo mucho espanol. Of course I guess I could always call my brother-in-law and have him go get some of these for me and I probably will end up doing that. I just like being able to listen to something that strikes my interest without having to wait for weeks to do it. Finding music is so much easier than in my youth. Anyway, all of this episodes music is cool. Why? Because I say so and it is my podcast.



Street Dogs - Punk Rock And Roll
Against Me! - High Pressure Low
Sugar - Gift
The Skoidats - Saturday Skins
Dropkick Murphys - Never Alone
Asmereir - Felicidad
Male -Kontrollabschnitt
Johnny Thunders And The Heartbreakers - Chinese Rock
The Quads - There Must Be Thousands
Rough Francis - Don't Look Back

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.
Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Old episodes can be found by searching for Ten For Tuesday at www.archive.org.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: