Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Ten For Tuesday Episode 071: An Exercise In Frustration

If I could say only one thing about this episode it would be that it has been an exercise in frustration. Everything was ready but when I tried to put the pieces together the first song suddenly would only present itself in mono and everything that came after changed to mono as well. Eventually I decided to drop the track and add another but that meant I had to record the first two audio parts again. Since I was already re-recording I decided to do the third audio section as well since I had left the name of a song off originally. Once that was done I started to edit again and for some reason the front and back  ends of the audio sections were cut off. In a fit of anger I deleted it all, closed Audacity and then started editing all over again.........at 2am. That time it finally worked out well, okay better than the previous attempts, and if you want proof then you gotta listen.



Freedom Club - Stranger
Vic Ruggerio - Parking Lot
The Creeps - Ghost
Red Dons - Cold Hearted
Frozen Teens - Hopeless City
It's Raining - Days That Don't Begin
Marc Riley with The Creepers - Favourite Sister
Two And A Half White Guys - Bob
Pura Mania - Tus Ojos
Constant Insult - Constant Insult

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter:@notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: