Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Ten For Tuesday Episode 070

As usual I've waited until very late to try and get this out so I'll make this short and sweet. The first three songs are from Dirtnap records releases, I just got them last week. The last three are from the Megalith records sampler that you can get from their bandcamp page. I've been listening to my old Ska Beat tapes so naturally I've been wanting to put a lot more ska on the podcast. That's a good thing. Anyway, here's the music for this episode.\



High Tension Wires - Incorporeal
Bad Sports - Nothing In This World
Airfix Kits - Leaving
Red Dons - My Life In Exile
The Blame - Little Girls In Hollywood
Cortez The Killer - Brian Jones Haircut
Teenage Cool Kids - Reservoir Feelings
Bomb Town - NJ & NY Posse
Mile 21 - Fool You
Westbound Train - A New Hope

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Old Episodes can be found by going to www.archive.org and searching for Ten For Tuesday

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: