Monday, March 9, 2015

notmovngpictures Episode 032: Tulsa Punk Rock Flea Market, Henry Rollins, Cometbus And More



Another solo episode is here, this time I'm talking about not wanting to talk about too many negative things on the podcast. Then I move on to the Tulsa Punk Rock Flea Market that was held on March the 1st where I scored some cool items. After that it's about the upcoming Ok, So Story Slam as well as talking up Henry Rollins foray into the podcasting world and zines. I'm completely obsessed with Cometbus and getting into Snakepit and still trying to work on issue 1 of my zine, Exercising Demons. Lastly I touch on the Tulsa SXSW showcase at Hillman's Garage on the 17th. That about does it.

Opening music: Alloy - Live To See The Day
Closing music: Rollins Band - Low Self Opinion

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Older episodes can also be found @ www.archive.org, just search for notmovingpictures.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: