Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Ten For Tuesday Epidode 097: I'm Growing Tired Of Naming The Episodes

I don't think the last episode tore up the airwaves so I'm going in a different direction while staying in the same decade. Number 96 was alright but this one, this one means a lot to me, so many good bands, so many good tunes, so many good memories listening to them.



X - Your Phones Off The Hook But You're Not
Jason & The Scorchers - White Lies
The Blasters - Marie Marie
The Fabulous Thunderbirds - Wrap It Up
Jim Carroll Band - Wicked Gravity
Dancing Hoods - Torn Away
Cruzados - Motorcycle Girl
The Romantics - One In A Million
The Long Ryders - You Don't Know What's Right, You Don't Know What's Wrong
Rank And File - Rank And File

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter:@notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com
Old Episodes can be found by going to www.archive.org and searching for Ten For Tuesday.

Written and published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: