Friday, July 21, 2017

notmovingpictures Episode 063: Vacation You Say?

So I lied, I wasn't able to sit down with my brother-in-law after all and it's another solo episode. Sue me. I'm at the point where I believe it'll happen when it's supposed to happen and not a minute before. In the meantime here's me talking about the resistance I've been feeling and Steven Pressfield and a sudden inspiration for me to write issue three of Exercising Demons. Eventually of course. Oh yeah, I went on vacation, lost my keys and cracked the screen on my phone twice. All true.



Opening music: Alloy - Live To See The Day
Closing music: The Go-Go's - Vacation

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com  Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: