Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Ten For Tuesday Episode 122: Post Vacation Head Banging

Okay so it's a day late but I have an excuse. I was on vacation, lost my keys, had a sunburn plus dealing with a throat infection and the list goes on. At least I have a heavy episode to help get my emotions in line. That's gotta count for something.



Airbourne - Runnin Wild
Phil Campbell And The Bastard Sons - Big Mouth
Helmet - Bad News
Mastodon - Show Yourself
Dee Snider - We Are The Ones
Armored Saint - Wins Hands Down
The Dead Daisies - Long Way To Go
1000mods - Electric Carve
Body Count - Black Hoodie
Baroness - Board Up The House

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com  Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author

No comments: