Saturday, August 26, 2017

notmovingpictures Episode 067: Don't Take It Easy

I recorded this episode on my laptop using Audacity and I'm not entirely happy with the results but it is what it is and I cleaned it up the best I could. A few hours ago I got the news that my mother had another major heart attack so I scrapped what I had already recorded and did this instead. It's just how I feel at this particular moment. Adrift, unsure and waiting. That's life.



Opening music: Alloy - Live To See The Day
Closing music: Bob Mould - Hold On

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com  Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Older episodes of the podcast can be found by going to www.archive.org and searching for notmovingpictures.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: