Friday, August 18, 2017

notmovingpictures Episode 66: No Place In My Heart For Nazis

This is a volatile topic I felt I had to speak out on. I tend to wait for perspective after an event like what happened in Charlottesville but also because the story keeps constantly evolving, especially when you have a President who likes to hear himself talk.....or tweet or whatever.

There is a racial epithet spoken as I share a moment that happened while I was in the U.S. Army. I felt it was important to show that racism exists in our military and feel that I can only do that by sharing the exact words that were spoken to me by another service member. He thought I would agree with his opinion. I did not.

Where do we go from here?



Opening music: Alloy - Live To See The Day
Closing music: The Special AKA - Racist Friend

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com  Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: