Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Ten For Tuesday Episode 124: Check Out The Intro

Episode 124 features something new, a little opening music sort of thing done by my friend Aaron and myself. He did all of the music and I did the vocals. Even though my talking part was already recorded I have chosen to include it for this and the next episode but on 126 I'll actually talk about it and reference it. Hey, it's something I've been wanting to do for some time and I finally got around to doing it. That's worth something.



Best Coast - In My Eyes
Thurston Moore - Smoke Of Dreams
Lee Ranaldo - Off The Wall
Policias Y Ladrones - Ya No Soy Tu Amigo
Bloc Party - Banquet
PJ Harvey - The Wheel
The Cribs - Moving Picture
Olaya Sound System - Agua de Manantial
Filthy Friends - Any Kind Of Crowd
Kurt Vile - Pretty Pimpin'

Email: notmovingpictures @gmail.com  Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: