Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Ten For Tuesday Episode 128: Alternative 80s-ish

Many months ago I made my first foray into Josey's Records not long after they opened here in Tulsa. I finally got around to doing an episode from the albums I bought that day. These things always seem to take time with me.



Red Rockers - Just Like You
Tuff Darts - Rats
Any Trouble - Second Choice
The Police - Regatta de Blanc
Mi-Sex - Falling In And Out
Scandal - Loves Got A Line On You
Raging Fire - Beware A Man With Manners
Jason and The Scorchers - Shop It Around
The Angels - Night Attack
Cheetah - Bang Bang

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com  Twittter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Older episodes of the podcast can be found by going to www.archive.org and searching for Ten For Tuesday.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: