Friday, April 21, 2017

notmovingpictures Episode 056: Roadtripping

I promise new episodes are coming with Tommy. As a matter of fact I am editing them now but in the meantime I felt like talking about music so here you go. Another episode of me rambling along about the recent concerts I've seen and those that are upcoming. Names like Prong, Sepultura, Testament, Local H have been seen and those like X, Alice Cooper, Megadeth and Scorpions are all on the schedule amongst others. Once again there is talk about wanting to do new music because I have a ton of lyrical ideas sitting and waiting but also about trying to learn to play a little guitar. It's not too long of an episode so go ahead and check it out.



Closing Music: Alloy - Live To See The Day
Closing Music: Thurston Moore - Cease Fire

Email: notmovingpictures@gmail.com  Twitter" @notmovingpics
Blog: notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: