Saturday, June 12, 2010

Friday Flashback, On Saturday?????

Okay, So what's the deal? How can I do a Friday Flashback when it isn't even Friday?
Basically, On this past Wednesday I went to Dallas to see Iron Maiden for the first time in my life and the first date on their new tour and came back on Thursday. After returning to work on Friday it took me some time to get caught up and I didn't make it home until after 1am so that stopped me from putting up this post in a timely manner. Next will come my sort of review (after I get some sleep) and then whatever else I can come up with. One thing that these songs share in common is................none of these classics were played at the concert which was a major disappointment.






Iron Maiden - Two Minutes To Midnight

SLAYERMAN | MySpace Video




No comments: