Friday, June 4, 2010

It's been busy the last few days so...........

Well, I haven't been posting much, okay not at all for the last few days because my three year old son has been sick and my job has been stressing me out. He's had a fever due to an infection that today required a return trip to the doctor and a new antibiotic to be prescribed. Still that's not enough for the wife and I'll be calling the doctor again tomorrow to ask a question about his eyes and how they seem to be a bit bloodshot. Funny how she seems to "forget" to mention to him little details like that and then sidestep the issue to compare it to me not asking certain questions that she wants to know about. Whether she tells me the questions beforehand is another issue entirely. So I haven't had much time to do anything and I really haven't even been reading which is unusual for me so today I'm just making it up as I go along.



This is the 2nd video that I found for Satelite Kingston that they did on the Reggae En PelaGatos radio (?) show. It's kind of hard for me to say because it's all in Spanish. Anyway it features their lovely female singer Araceli Julio's intense vocals. Speaking of Satelite Kingston, my son absolutely loves their song Perdimos and makes me play it repeatedly whenever I'm driving anywhere. If only I could have caught it on film the other day, he was trying to sing some of the words or as close as he can come at his age and when the horns came in he put one hand to his mouth and the other he started moving as if he was playing the trombone. I have no idea where he came up with that but it was hilarious, at least to me.

Well, it's late and I have to get up early to do all sorts of things for the wife so that she doesn't have to do them so I'll close out with another ska song from a Peruvian band called La Maldita Costumbre entitled El Loco. Hey, at least I did make an effort so give me a little credit.

No comments: