Monday, March 11, 2013

All Episodes Of Ten For Tuesday Are Now Archived

The day has finally come! Today I moved the latest episode of the Ten For Tuesday podcast over to the Internet Archive so from this point forward when I upload a new episode on Podomatic it should also be uploaded on the Internet Archive shortly thereafter. It took a little while but I finally got it done. Next on the agenda is to backup the notmovingpictures podcast and eventually I'll get around to putting up episodes of my old radio show, The Ska Beat. At some point I also need to do a database for the music that I've played

Interestingly enough the episodes on Podomatic seem to be downloaded a lot more on the Archive. Not all mind you but overall. The most has been 44 which I know isn't much by most peoples standards but I'm not most people. The simple fact that 44 people have seen fit to download something that I put together blows me away. Hopefully this will help build an audience that likes some of the music that I like myself. If notmovingpictures builds there as well I'll be over the moon. There are more creative things coming down the road from me some of which may surprise you but I don't want to speak of them until they are actually done.

Look for some new lyrics to come, I've got one that is partially done that came to me the other day and I haven't had a chance to get back to it. It concerns the ridiculous pattern of recent times of young children being suspended from school because they want to play children's games. You'll see what I mean. Until then...........................

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: