Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Ten For Tuesday Episode 076: A Hybrid Missile Jumper Chemical Kind Of Thing



Unbelievable! Another episode after only one week! Since I had this one in the can right after recording Episode 75 AND it had been so long in getting that one out I thought why not? After this one I'll try and resume the every two weeks schedule. If I'm lucky. Most of the music this time around came from bandcamp (last time too) and I have to say I'm pretty happy with it. I've already got a ton of more new stuff to listen to and I found a really cool little record store here in town and I'm going to go back and (hopefully) trade in some records that I don't care too much about for other records that I am sure I'll like better. Check it out yourself, Holy Mountain on 11th St in Tulsa. Lot's of cool stuff happening en mi casa so stay tuned.

Jimmy Doyle &; The Engineers - I'll Come See You
Slow Faction - Me Generation
Accidente - Las Victorias Mas Bellas
Holiday - Missiles On The Roof
Sleater-Kinney - Jumpers
Defaite - Panique
Terrorista - Darren Vs. Bag
Antarctigo Vespucci - You Don't Scare Me
Nixon's The One - Seven Thousand Chemicals
No Limbs - Hybrid Moments

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: