Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Ten For Tuesday Episode 062



There's not a lot to say. This episode is late and so I didn't talk a great deal, as a matter of fact I only talked once during the show and that was to give out the name of the bands and the songs. So there you have it and here's the music:

Radioactivity - Sickness
The Ergs - Pray For Rain
The Observers - Lead Pill
Rudi - I Spy
Hunchback - Inside/Out
Lazlo Bane ft. Colin Hay - Overkill
California X - Spider X
The Hold Steady - Spinners
Afghan Whigs - Turn On The Water
The Pursuit Of Happiness - Cigarette Dangles

Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.
Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com
Old Episodes can be found by going to www.archive.org and searching for Ten For Tuesday.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: