Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ten For Tuesday Episode 061



Another day another ten great songs for the podcast. Okay so this episode is late. I've been having problems with some adware freezing up my laptop and have been trying to get it fixed. I thought that when I got home from work I'd just put the file on my flash drive and use our home computer but there was one little problem with that scenario....my wife was using it and she didn't look to be finishing any time soon.

Ah well, life is life. So, having said all that, this episode is a little all over the place. There's some new metal/rock stuff, some old ska and new-wavish rock as well as Americana and more. It's really all just good music no matter how you slice it. Plus Alejandro Escovedo is playing in Tulsa on June 11th so I had to have him represented on here. After the show I'll put up some pics. That's about all I've got to say about it. The music stands for itself no matter how much jabbering I do. Enjoy.

Alley Cats - Nothing Means Nothing Anymore
Fishbone - Lyin' Ass Bitch
Aterciopelados - Bandera
Alejandro Escovedo - Put You Down
Will Hoge - Favorite Waste Of Time
Son Volt - Drown
Bottle Rockets - Radar Gun
Judas Priest - March Of The Damned
Tesla - So Divine
Night Ranger - High Road


 Ten For Tuesday is a podcast dedicated to playing the music I couldn't find anywhere else. The music I like varies from style to style, genre to genre and era to era. You will hear punk, ska, rock, Americana, metal, country, rockabilly and more from all over the world. It doesn't matter if it's a major label or indie as long as I like it then it gets played. The motto is Less Talk More Music which means you won't hear me waxing poetic for fifteen minutes between songs. At TFT its all about the music...and me of course.

Email: tenfortuesday@gmail.com Twitter: @notmovingpics
Blog: www.notmovingpictures.blogspot.com

Old Episodes can be found by going to www.archive.org and searching for Ten For Tuesday.

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: