Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Had To Write About Answers

This isn't about a family member or close friend but it is about a particular person. You can get from it what you will but it came to me yesterday and I guess it's a continuation of my recent spurt of creativity. I'll keep going as long is this stuff keeps coming to me.

Answers

You come to me for answers
I talk you’re not listening
Tell me you need my help
And then cut me off
What’s the point to this
You’re just wasting my time
I wish I could cut you out
Let your cancer burn away
One less problem child
One less worry for me
I keep running out of time
Your distractions only pile on
Wish I could scream out loud
Use your brain and go away
Life would be much easier
But I need this

Written and Published by Don Leach. May not be used without permission from the author.

No comments: