Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Dirty Heads



I found out about The Dirty Heads the other day when I was looking at Sublime With Rome's webpage and saw that they were touring with them quite a bit so I decided to give them a listen. What I heard is a hip-hop, reggae and punk mix that sounds very much like they should come from where they do, Huntington Beach, California. That area is a breeding ground for groups like this that like to experiment musically and merge various styles together. You can find all the infor you want about them at their website here. Seriously when it comes to music like this the best thing you can do is listen to it to get a complete understanding of what they are like so watch these videos, go to YouTube for some live ones and let the music do the talking. Me? I'm already sold on them.

No comments: