Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Northern Pikes and Kim Mitchell Videos

A week or so ago Iw as poking around YouTube remembering old videos and I wanted to put some on the blog so here are some more. I seem to rembember buying a cassette of The Northern Pikes that featured "She Ain't Pretty" in Austin, Tx while I was stationed at Ft. Hood. IT would have been after the first Gulf War so I'm guessing it was 1993 or 1994 which was several years after it had been released.



My best friend Tom called me up one day about 7 or 8 years ago to see if I could find a song for him even though he didn't know the name artist that sang it. As a matter of fact all he could remember was the words "might as well go for a soda, nobody cares" and the general beat of the song. Well I found it for him and once I listened to it I was sure I'd heard it before but I really can't pinpoint when or whre. Anyway, it's a great song and it came out in 1985.

Go For Soda


What do these Kim Mitchell and The Northern Pikes have in common? They're both from Canada.

No comments: