Friday, March 5, 2010

Flashback Friday

I don't have much time at the moment since I have to get ready for work and get my son ready to drop off to my wife so I thought I'd do the lazy thing and just throw up a few videos from my musical past. First up is The English Beat (or just The Beat outside of the U.S.)...........



I never got to see them of course but I did geet to see The Specials on the Warped Tour in 1997. As a matter of fact I was on the stage for most of the day! Here's an oldie from them.............



Later the group changed members but did put out a fabulous song though by now they were called The Special AKA. Here's the a video from a tv show featuring Elvis Costello, Dave Wakeling and Ranking Roger on backing vocals...............



Boy, I guess I got ambitious in my laziness. Great tunes by all bands, feel free to look them up and purchase their music or go see any of the artists in whatever version of these groups or others they are now in and support musicians.

No comments: